Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Plains Derailed

So my post about explaining the title of my blog will have to wait, I'm afraid.  I have work in the morning and I'm just about donezo for the night.  I had a pretty good day today, though, did just over 2k words even with reading Dave Barry's new book and having a Lego night.  For those of you who haven't played Creationary and also love Legos - you're missing out.  It's really a lot of fun, and we were trying to find some way to make it into a drinking game, but didn't get alcohol.  Oh well, it was plenty fun without it, and it would have probably been even worse if we were drinking and trying to make electric eels and such out of Legos. 

So, for sure definitely going to cut back on word count in December, after finishing three novels.  I need to get some editing done, stat.  Maybe cut back to 5k words a week, edit ten pages?  Twenty?  I have no idea, I'm not even 100% sure what you do to edit a book.  But I'll work it out, as soon as this damned month is over.  Next semester I'm going to be a lot more careful with how I schedule my work and my school, so maybe somehow I can fit in some more free time.  Speaking of, it's way past time for me to head to sleep.  Have a great night, and I'll see you on Monday.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment