Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Announcement: Hiatus


So.  This has been a while coming.

I am officially on hiatus, and working on some other projects.  I have learned, above all, that I don't have anything to say here that will help anyone or assist anyone in any way, and I have found other outlets for these bursts of ideas and my undying need to express my feelings in words.  I made a promise to myself that I would start a blog once I finished a book, but nothing has come of either the book or the blog, and I have forgotten what it is I was trying to do here.  I have not run out of things to talk about, but I have come to the conclusion that there is no market or need for what I have to say.  I'm trying some other things in some other markets, and if I ever gain any attention in those fields or if I learn something that I want to share, I'll come back to blogging.  But until then, I'm going to focus on the craft, and not about spreading the word about a writer who doesn't even have any published works.

I'll still be updating my novel on Youpublish every Wednesday, and if you're interested you can still find my daily prompt on Reddit.com, /r/promptoftheday.  

I thank the few of you who have visited the site over the months, even as I have the feeling that these words will never actually be read.  The few comments I have received have really kept me going, and I appreciate the time invested by every single person who has stopped by.  I'll be back!  I just don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment