Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Publication

I'm having a little trouble getting motivated enough to edit this book.  It's been sitting in a drawer for almost a year, now, collecting dust.  So I'm editing it, chapter by chapter, while also trying to work on other projects.  These chapters, to keep myself motivated, will be put up on youpublish every other wednesday (starting today) for free.  I'm not selling anything that isn't my best work, this is just a way for me to learn more about the site and if I have the personal willingness to put myself out there in a way I haven't before.

I'm always very hesitant to put anything out there that isn't my best work, and I still feel that way.  These chapters are in their first edit, and still have a long way to go before they're fit to print.  This is more for me, in a lot of ways, than for the reader, but I still have full confidence in my story and I really think you should check it out, if you have the time.  It's available for free, now and for always, as will the rest of the chapters that I put online.

I need to learn to let things go.  That nothing can ever be perfect.  I need to learn how to market things, and how this whole world of self publishing even works, anyways.

Of course, I would really appreciate anyone who takes the time to pick up a copy.  It might not be perfect, but I can assure you it isn't terrible.

Here's the link, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment